What are the 3 keys to succeeding?
Are you excited when you wake up? Do you have the energy to work on your business everyday?
Are you sick and tired of putting in the work and not getting the results?
Ready to work on getting some structure into your day and ready to be discplined?
Calm, Clear, Certain – Your CEO BossBitch Modes…
Being the CEO of your business requires you to be three things, calm, clear, and certain…
I often find entrepreneurs hustling and they are busy as hell, in fact, they are often so busy that they are overwhelmed, they are chasing their tails, and they are coming from a place of fear – this is Overwhelm City! And nothing good comes out of Overwhelm City. Sure you can make a buck or two in Overwhelm City, but the next city along, Clarity City, is where the gold is manufactured. Let’s take a look at how you can get to Clarity City.
The map to Clarity City is easy enough, you just need to be clear, calm, and certain about what you want! RIGHT! So no small feat then huh? And this is the crux of a lot of the issues I see for entrepreneurs pushing against the 6 figure barrier. It is easy enough to get any business to 6 figures (and even multi 6 figures) while you are still figuring it out, but in order to push through that next success ceiling and call in the bigger money, more aligned clients, and abundance in ease and flow, we need to be clear, calm and certain.
Are you clear about who you are and what you are here to do?
Are you calm about your direction and your actions?
Are you certain of your outcomes?
If the answer is no then the foundation of your business is not DEEP enough to provide stability for the 7 figure growth you seek. So how the hell do you get those three things?
Getting clear about who you are and what you are here to do:
- Revisit your life’s purpose
- Consider the difference you are here to make in your client’s lives
- What are your strengths and how are you using these strengths and abilities to grow your business and serve your clients?
- What is the impact you want to have on/in the world and is the path you are on right set to get you there? If not how can you alter your path?
- What will you never do in business? What will you always do in business? And is this clear in your current business?
- What are your values and they are present in your business and life right now?
- What is super duper fun and natural for you? And are you using/doing that in your business right now?
Getting calm about your directions and your actions:
- Are you spending time connecting to your soul every day?
- Are you allowing enough space in your life for calmness or are you hustling?
- Do you know where you are going? And if not settle in a create a long term strategy and goal, then create a vision using all five senses that you can connect to everyday
- Do you have an annual goal and mini measurable goals for each quarter?
- Are you setting an intention for each day and taking actions in alignment with that?
- Are you affirming that time is on your side and that you are calm at all times?
- Do you have supporting beliefs that make you feel calm?
- Are you asking for help? Or trying to do it all yourself?
- Do you have healthy boundaries in place?
Getting certain about your outcomes:
- Do you even know the outcome you want?
- Have you considered what the outcome you want looks, sounds, and feels like?
- Have you considered what difference the outcome will make in your life?
- Are you really certain about how you will recognise the outcome when you have achieved it?
- Are you certain the outcome is what you really want? Does it really align with your purpose and your values and your ideal life?
Clear, calm, and certain – it sounds blissful, doesn’t it? And it is.
I wish I could tell you that when you get there you will stay there, but alas, it is generally not the case. We are meant for growth, those of us that are here to serve others, and as such you will pass through phases of uncertainty as you continue to grow your business and show up in even bigger ways to serve even more people.
The great news though, is that you will get faster at going through the phases of uncertainty and you won’t dive into the pain and fear any longer because you will recognize that this confused, arghh, patch is just the pathway to a much deeper clarity and even more powerfully aligned business.
I won’t promise that you will enjoy it, ever, but it is what it takes if you choose to continue to grow and uplevel – and I certainly do hope you choose that because darling if you are reading this book then you are meant for big things.
In order to be clear, you need to be calm.
In order to be calm, you need certainty.
In order to be certain you need clarity.
Together we shall rise,
If you would like to become a better CEO BossBitch to grow your business faster it is time for a chat – let me explore with you how we can get you more clear, calm and certain.
How to get super clear - the 3 actions to take right now
Being clear is the Queen of the Ceo BossBitch Modes, without clarity you will continue to circle back and slow down your progress, so here are three actions for you to take right now to get super CEO BossBitch CLEAR…
- Revisit your client avatar – it will evolve over time as you do
- Brainstorm – the difference you are here to make in the world and then compare your annual strategic plan to that, does it match?
- Write out the 6 things you stand for and against in business